Saturday, October 29, 2011

Review

We had a loud sound - a humming that started as soon as we started moving and just got louder. I took it in at 11 - I called them at 4 (because I was on lunch) I was told it was on the rack and he would call back in a few min. They did just that. They said it was the wheel barings on one side. They said that they also recommended the roaters be replaced - which didn't suprise me. It was making some nasty sounds. They said that if they did it now there would be no labor because they already had the roater off. and was either going to put the new one on or the old one on. I went ahead and had it done.They had it done that night. It sounds great - I can actually hear my two kids arguing again in the back seat.It was about 400 - which I can't say if that was a lot or not - but it hurt my wallet. Good work though, fast and friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment