Monday, August 29, 2011

Review

I would like to thank Apex for their help today. My son's car was having trouble with the ignition not turning over to start. You had to jiggle the key just right and twist and turn it to make it work. I had pulled the steering console apart and attempted to see what happening with no luck. After finding out a new ignition cylinder for the car would cost me $200-300 I decided to stop by Apex and get their opinion. When I arrived they were busy but got to me within 10 minutes or so. The tech checked my car and within 2 minutes told me I simply needed to get a new key, due to mine being worn out. They told me to go to the Chevy dealer and give my registration and vin and they would cut me a new key which I did. It fixed the problem and only cost me $15.00. The best part was that due to their ability to diagnose the problem quickly Apex didn't charge me to look at my car. That is what customer serivce is all about and I will surely bring my car back to Apex for future maintenance needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment